Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter everyone!!!!!!

Good morning everyone!
Tomorrow is Easter. I'll be doing the egg hunt with the kiddos and having a proper Easter dinner, so I figured I should wish you all a Happy Easter now hahaha :-)
I have been working on some French pastries and cakes and cookies lately and darn it! I just cant seem to work fast enough to please myself lol. I was hoping to have triple the amount of food I have made by now but, for some reason inspiration is kind of escaping me at the moment......I have ideas...I have a little bit of time to make them...but getting the two things together is proving kind of hard at the moment.
I did manage to make these however :-)
I got my cafe counter and cake stands painted.....
 

I made a few pastries and cookies for the display........





These items arent listed in my Etsy shop yet, but if you are interested in any of them or something custom, PLEASE FEEL FREE to contact me via Facebook or by clicking on "contact" in my Etsy shop.
I am working with some red strawberry glaze today :-D hoping to get a few pastries and cakes made with it!

I hope you all have lovely Easters! <3 <3 <3 <3
 =[ -Leia- ]=






No comments:

Post a Comment