Sunday, February 24, 2013

New Collection Coming Soon!!


I am so very excited about this!
This will be my first collection/series. I am working on pieces as you read this! The majority of the line should be out within a few weeks, with sneak peeks posted here and there :-)
I LOVE shabby chic very much, as I am sure a lot of you do, so I decided to incorporate a lot of it in my new line but with a darker more dramatic twist! It will be modern yet classic, dramatic but humble, bold without being too much.
I am making lots of different things for this new collection,
  • Furniture for every room
  • Mirrors and Wall Art
  • Pottery and Kitchenware
  • Chandeliers
  • Dessert and Dinner sets
  • Flowers 
  • Wrought Iron-lots of it!
I will post a pic of the color palette the further I get in to making this collection. I don't want to give away too much too soon ;-) hehehehe.
I want to thank all of my fans for their love and support....you all make my days with your kindness and compliments.
Much love!
 =[ -Leia- ]=

No comments:

Post a Comment